Digital Advertising Quality Assurance
Business Unit: Gloo@Ogilvy
Gloo is one of South Africa’s leading digital advertising agencies.
Based in Bryanston, the Johannesburg office services a range of clients including FMCG, Media, Financial Services and Telco with a range of digital services from platform development and management to integrated marketing campaigns, bespoke technology solutions, ecommerce and strategy.
The successful candidate will work within a dynamic creative department surrounded by strategists, developers, project managers, creative and account management. The QA role sits at the core of our business, ensuring that the work we do is delivered on time, to the brief and within CI. If you are passionate about the detail, about finding new ways to collaborate and drive great work then this is a unique opportunity in an amazing environment.
- determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
- specifying quality requirements with team
- working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- writing management/technical reports
- determining training needs
- acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality TECHNICAL ABILITIES The candidate should have a deep understanding of the following platforms & Technologies:
A definite plus:
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to pick up brand guidelines and enforce them quickly
- Copywriting / art direction background
- Understanding of animation techniques
- Understanding of typography
- Able to construct solid argument to substantiate decisions
- Great communication skills
- Able to review quickly and under pressure